Terraforming Mars update released on PC. According to the official Terraforming Mars patch notes, the latest update addressed some known bugs and added gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Terraforming Mars version will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Terraforming Mars Patch Notes – February 14, 2022
- Overall improved stability.
- The “This is the last generation” message won’t appear several times if the player increased a Global parameter that is already maxed out.
- The “Pass” option shouldn’t appear anymore during the Draft phase.
- Using Business Network #110 shouldn’t make the cards in hand disappear anymore.
- Immigrant City #200 won’t be highlighted as playable when there’s not enough MC.
- Issues with desynch when one player’s timer reaches 0 should be fixed.
- Alternative costs should be properly usable for Aquifer Pumping #187 and Water Import from Europa #012.
- The game won’t ask a player to place greeneries after the last generation if no more compatible slots are available.
- Players are now able to write in the chat when they are joining a lobby.
- Players are now able to add as Favorite players that are not currently connected to the game.
- Prelude cards are now displayed in the Cards in hand interface as long as they are not played.
- Correct info is now sent to the server in case of Victory with MC (draw with Victory Points).
- Names of players now appear on the endgame score board.
- When it’s impossible to load a save, an error popup should now appear.
- When turned off, the “Confirmation popup” option now removes the “A player has completed a turn” popup.
- The Steam achievement “Biggest Reward” won’t be awarded if the AI wins a game in the conditions required.
- Notifications on iOS should be properly displayed again.
- Pressing Enter to validate the login in the “Connect to Asmodee” flow is now possible.
- Various fixes in the localisation and tooltips.
- Various fixes on mobile UI (log window, oxygen and temperature gauges readability).