Terraformers Update 1.0.70 Patch Notes – March 27, 2023
Terraformers update 1.0.70 is now rolling out on PC players. According to the official Terraformers patch notes, the latest update resolves minor issues with the game.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Terraformers patch 1.0.70 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraformers Patch 1.0.70 Notes – March 27, 2023
Bug Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed the button that opens the game manual on mac and linux
- Fixed a some event issues in custom modes with mastery level 0 or under
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to discard a moon project
- Fixed a bug where volcanoes would modify nearby ocean tiles to rich soil and then bug
- Fixed a bug where Pierre Barbier building would not count its bonus correctly
- Fixed a bug where the wrong support icon would be displayed on some card
- Fixed a bug where a now deleted city would appear in the overview panel
- Fixed a bug where the abandon starting option information was wrong
- Fixed a bug where the city renaming achievement was not counting cities renamed directly when founding
- Fixed a bug where the card decks would not refill in time where drawing large amounts of cards
- Fixed a bug where an event could propose only space projects while all your slots were full, forcing you to delete one of your project
Download free Terraformers update 1.0.70 is now available for download on PC.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.