Terminator Resistance update 1.01 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Terminator Resistance version 1.01 changelog, the latest update added balance, technical and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Terminator Resistance patch 1.01 also added support for additional languages.
Recently, an update was released with tweaks, and fixes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Terminator Resistance version 1.01 is expected to fix these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in today’s Terminator Resistance update 1.01 for PS4 and Xbox One?
- Russian subtitles and text are now supported
- Japanese subtitles and text are now supported
- Simplified Chinese subtitles and text are now supported
- Added general enemy AI Improvements and fixes
- Enemies will behave differently based on difficulty selection
- Improved general balance of difficulty levels.
- Loot found will now differ depending on the difficulty
- Weapon stats will differ between difficulties
- General weapon stats have been slightly modified
- Skill tree variables have been slightly modified
- Rail plasma weapons (Snipers) now consume 5 ammo rounds per shot, instead of 1
- TC16 plasma weapons (Semi-Auto rifles) now consume 2 ammo rounds per shot, instead of 1
- FOV (Field of view) slider added to video options
- Immersion Upgrades – HUD modification options added. You can now enable/disable individual HUD elements to make the game more immersive
- Improved support for Ultrawide resolutions
- Level lighting & post-processing improvements
- Chromatic aberration toggle added to video options
- Other small graphics improvements and tweaks
- Player movement/locomotion has been slightly improved
- Save backup system added to help prevent data being lost
- Numerous crash fixes
- Other small bug fixes and improvements
Download free Terminator Resistance update 1.01 on PS4 and Xbox One.