Tera update 1.31 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Tera version 1.31 patch notes, the new Reloaded update comes with fixes for issues related to game crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, and glitches. In addition, the new Tera 1.31 update also brings stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.31 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera update 1.31 for PS4 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Rare Server crash due to inventory issue has been fixed.
- Flying mounts will now obey TERA flying regulations and start their descent once flying gauge has been depleted.
- +10 or higher Misery, Deathwrack, Behemoth, Oblit gear now appropriately displays Enchant sub-menu.
- Twistshard weapon/armor’s enchanting cost is corrected.
- Client will no longer crash when entering the game with certain enchanting effects.
- Ruinous Manor > 2nd boss’s pattern > problem of decal being will no longer display in the combat area when baby spider turns to sleep state.
- Client will no longer crash when gear option UI is opened while in combat.
- Thaumetal Refinery > 1st boss’s pattern will no longer causes client crash.
- City civil unrest related NPCs showed up for work a little early. We’ve sent them home until its time to battle.
- Gear enchanting/upgrade UI > gear level now appropriately displays in 000/00000 format.
- When receiving guild quest reward via parcel, parcel title section is no longer missing.
- Item option selection UI > selecting an option and moving to a different tab no longer displays the previously selected option.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Tera 1.31 fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Tera version 1.31 for PS4 also added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Tera 1.31
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Tera PS4 version 1.31.
Tera update 1.31 for PS4 is now available for download.