Tera update 1.29 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Tera version 1.29 changelog, the latest update comes with fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, framerate drop, and glitches. In addition, the new Tera 1.29 update also brings stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.29 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera update 1.29 for PS4 Changelog
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Tera 1.29 fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Tera version 1.29 for PS4 also added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Tera 1.29
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Tera PS4 version 1.29.
Tera update 1.29 for PS4 is now available for download.