Tera update 1.26 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Tera version 1.26 changelog, the latest update has added a new class Valkyrie, a new Dungeon – Demon’s Wheel and more. In addition, the new Tera 1.26 update also includes fixes for the issues related to Wintera scarves, game client, and UI bugs.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.26 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera update 1.26 for PS4 changelog
Added New Class
Added New Dungeon
- Tera version 1.26 added crystals as drops in some dungeons.
- Rebalanced bosses for ilevel 423 dungeons.
- Chat UI
- Tera 1.26 increased the tab name text size.
- Adjusted the colors of fonts in the Achievements UI to be more readable.
- Darkened the background of deactivated Achievement rewards.
- Tera version 1.26 added new server connect messaging.
- Rearranged TERA Store menus.
- Various usability improvements made to the combo chain interface.
Improvements and Bug Fixes in Tera 1.26
- Tera 1.26 for PS4 improved performance in major cities.
- Fixed an issue where character did not appear when entering a city.
- Tera update 1.26 reduced the draw-distance and number of characters appearing in Timeless Woods and Frost Reach.
- Valkyries can not handle the skills of Shining Crescent or Retaliate.
- Leaping Slash can only be broken off Glaive Strike and Ground Bash.
- Valkyrie chained-skill prompts will not always appear. This will be addressed in a later update.
- Valkyrie Costumes and Weapon Skins wants to be in the Fashion Coupon Store at some point prior to January 9th.
Tera update 1.26 for PS4 is now available for download.