Tera update 1.14 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Tera version 1.14 changelog, the latest update contains fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, the new Tera patch 1.14 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
The previous major big update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera patch 1.14 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Tera update 1.14 Changelog for PS4
- A 10-second remaining time (instead of the actual remaining time) when the window is changed to a normal popup window.
- The non-mobile victory weapon in the fourth boss area of Balder’s Temple now properly displays the projectile and explosion effects.
- Deleting a stored entry in the Travel Journal no longer is the entry at the top of the list.
- Achievements related to dungeon matching between servers can now be completed properly.
- The Masterwork Alkahest Box is at the Vanguard Merchant has changed from 300 down to 200.
- We corrected an issue in the Guild Finder UI that allowed “Search” to work in the Guild Attributes fields were selected for the search.
- Clicking on multiple times on the Unstuck menu in the Options.
- Opening Enigmatic Reset in the Enchanting UI no longer causes the client to crash.
- The text in the Enchanting UI now displays properly, and Enchanting functions regardless of the steps used to open the UI.
- Changeable options in the Enigmatic Reset UI now display properly, and items can be re-identified as intended.
- Changing the inventory no longer causes the tab lists to overlap.
- Added fixes for stuttering and crashing issues.
- Tera version 1.14 added various bug fixes.
- Added stability improvements.
Tera update 1.14 for PS4 is now available for download.