Tera update 1.12 is now available for players on PS4. According to the official Tera version 1.12 patch notes, the latest update has added Summer Festival event and various other improvements and changes. In addition, the new Tera patch 1.12 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with a new Class – Gunner. Apart from this, there was a big list of bug fixes and UI improvements. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera patch 1.12 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Tera update 1.12 Changelog for PS4 and Xbox One
- Added Summer Festival event.
- Achievement seasons/laurels are now active.
- “Bravery” buff now applied upon entry to dungeons in the leveling range (for non-max level dungeons).
- Tera 1.12 enabled Race Change Vouchers for gunner characters.
- Enabled Level 60 Scrolls for gunner characters.
- Tera version 1.12 adjusted levels at which gunner skills become available.
- The quest Operation: Overwatch quest is no longer being offered.
- Tera 1.12 reduced Tier 11 Awakening enchanting costs.
- Decreased the rate at which crystals are destroyed.
- Tera patch 1.12 adjusted the stats on Avatar weapons.
- Increased the quantity of combat consumables granted to new characters.
- Tera update 1.12 removed the “This Battleground is Ours” quest temporarily, for UI adjustment.
Bug Fixes in Tera version 1.12
- Fixed dungeon reward box errors.
- Corrected an issue that prevented players from properly using the gunner’s Burst Fire when holding the skill button to generate continuous fire.
- Addressed an issue that made the gamepad become unresponsive when a lancer was killed while using the skill Stand Fast in an instance.
- Tera version 1.12 for PS4 corrected an issue where the “Lock-On Cancel” prompt would not display while lock-on mode is active.
- Fixed a pointer issue that occurred when moving items from the bank to the player’s inventory.
- Corrected an issue that was occurring in Shadow Sanguinary that kept the stones from appearing when the first boss used arcane stone pattern.
- Corrected alignment for class icons and icon decoration in the Group UI.
- The pointer now displays correctly in the category area of the Crafting UI.
- Removed purple line that was appearing on the right side of the bank slot menu.
- Corrected an issue where inventory items were not displaying properly when attempting to add gear and cosmetic items to full parcel slots.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Lock-On Mode cancel prompt and the main menu UI to display simultaneously when players pressed the menu button while lock-on mode is active.
- Tera 1.12 for PS4 has addressed an issue with the interaction menu being displayed outside the proper distance from the target of the interaction.
- Players can now properly interact with the quest NPC Randun while on the “Help…” quest.
- Added fixes for stuttering and crashing issues.
- Tera version 1.12 added various bug fixes.
- Added stability improvements.
Tera update 1.12 for PS4 is now available for download.