Tera Update 1.05 for PlayStation 4 is now available for download. According to the official Tera changelog, the new update comes with some minor bug fixes. The update size is around 365.5MB.
TERA is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Bluehole Studio. In February 2013 the game was renamed to TERA: Rising concurrently with the game’s launch to the free-to-play model. Players can download the game from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store for free.
Tera Update 1.05 Changelog
- An event item bug was fixed
TERA game features
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
Check your game update and download the latest Tera update 1.05.