Tera PS4 update 1.36 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tera version 1.36 patch notes, the new update comes with the new Summer festival as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the new Tera update 1.36 also includes stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.36 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera PS4 update 1.36 Patch Notes
SUMMER FESTIVAL (June 20 ~ August 19)
- Summer Festival will be held until Monday, August 19 and NPC’s will be deployed for Summer Festival events.
- Locations of Summer Fest NPC’s
- Balder’s Refuge (Renmi)
- Allemantheia (Nomarun)
- Kaiator (Kurrn)
- Velika (Shurimon)
- Serpentis Isle (Elesa)
- Summer Festival Guide Quests
- Festival of the Sun: [EVENT] Holy Responsibilities
- Banquet of Blood: [EVENT] Carnival of Carnivores
- Castanica Beach Bash: Life’s a Beach
- Level Requirement for Summer Fest Quests: Lvl. 58
- Improved Elite Status UI. (Product and benefits will stay the same)
- A few dungeons have been removed from the matching UI to increase matching concentration between Lvl. 60-64.
- The four dungeons below cannot be entered via matching, but can still be entered via teleportals.
- Balder’s Temple
- Kelsaik’s Nest
- Argon Corpus
- Manaya’s Core
REDECLARING GUILD WAR
- Declaring Guild War > Cancel > Redeclaring Guild War on the same guild now has a 24 hour cooldown.
- Sun Festival Token, Sea Festival Token are added for Summer Festival rewards.
- Players can obtain tokens via Summer Festival guide quest or daily quests.
- Players can exchange token items for various fashion items, mount skill books, pet skill books, inner armor items, Smart Dyad Niveot Structure, and other functional items.
- Fashion Coupon
- Fashion Coupons no longer drop as a reward for hunting monsters.
- Existing Fashion Coupons will be usable after TERA‘s next major release on Tuesday, July 2 when the shop is restocked.
- Draconis Ferris Token is changed from fuse item to token item.
- Items exchangeable using this token item are shown below:
- Tera version 1.36 changed Behemoth series gear naming and icons
- Behemoth Gear > Gatebreak Gear
- Oblit Gear > Fraxim Gear
Bug Fixes in Tera version 1.36
- Corrected an issue in which players could not use a Race Change Voucher with elin brawler character.
- Tera PS4 update 1.36 fixed an issue with the Crafting UI that caused the progress bar to display abnormally, and also prevent players from taking control of the process.
- Liberated Heroic oath and Stormcry items are now able to be sent via Parcel Post.
- Players can now search for Liberated Heroic Oath items in the Trade Broker.
- Unlearned skill slots no longer become empty slots when the player uses Appearance, Gender, or Race Change Vouchers.
- Premium items bound to character not being shown as unable to register in brokerage register UI.
- Footstep effects of bone dragon mounts being displayed as blue rectangle.
Tera update 1.36 for PS4 is now available for download.