Tera PS4 update 1.33 is now available players. According to the official Tera version 1.33 patch notes, the new update comes with new features as well as fixes for issues related to game crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, and glitches. In addition, the new Tera 1.33 update also brings stability and performance improvements.
The previous major update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.33 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tera PS4 update 1.33 Patch Notes
- Broken Prison is now open.
- Requires item level 439 for match-making.
- You can enter via the teleportal at Oblivion Woods in Arcadia
- Servers from platforms/regions shown below will be merged together.
- Details of the merge are posted separately.
- Elin brawler and elin gunner can now change their race with a Race Change Voucher
- Crystal System Improvement
- Crystals slotted in weapons or armor will not be destroyed when the character dies.
- This change does not apply to crystals slotted in accessories.
- Descriptions wants now include preferences for different class categories.
- Low efficiency crystals are no longer available from crystal merchant.
- At the top of the list.
- Removed underperforming crystals from crystal merchants.
- Crystal reward is added to the quests:
- Isolated Town
- Devan Uprising
- Sinister ritual
- Going on the offensive
- Crystal supply boxes now automatically provide crystals that match the class.
- Corrected an issue with scrolling correctly in the Parcel Post UI.
- The Chat Option UI (or crashes the game). Pressing the “Enter” button on the virtual keyboard.
- Tera PS4 update 1.32 fixed missing “Oblit” conversion content in Vergos conversion material tooltip.
- Made it easier to recognize the safe zone in Ravenous Gorge.
- Corrected an issue with quest rewards in the quest log UI being listed as 0 gold.
- Crafting multiple items at once no longer freezes the game for a few seconds.
Tera update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.