Tera update 1.15 is now rolling out for players on PS4. According to the official Tera version 1.15 patch notes, the latest update has added new dungeons as well as Misery and Deathwrack gear sets. In addition, the new Tera patch 1.15 update also includes fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client, and UI bugs. Check out more details below.
The previous major big update was released with a new Class – Gunner and various other changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.15 update for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues.
Tera 1.15 for PS4 and XBox One Changelog
Added New Dungeons
- The Abscess (7-Person)
- Bathysmal Rise
- Kalivan’s Dreadnaught
- Velik’s Hold (normal)
- Pit of Petrax (Solo Instance) – Accessed through “Karmok” in Highwatch
- Lilith’s Keep (normal/hard)
- Ruinous Manor (normal/hard)
- Shadow Sanguinary (normal/hard)
- Skycruiser Endeavor Hard Mode
- Demokron Factory is rebalanced to item level 417.
- Added Misery and Deathwrack gear sets.
- Open World Rally BAMs will now appear at random times, notifying players 10 minutes beforehand.
- New achievement season.
- Looking for Group lets players customize requests for teammates to run through dungeons with.
- Guild vs. Guild battles are now available (PVP servers only)
- Warrior skills have been updated and rebalanced.
- Warriors no longer share Edge with other warriors in the same group.
- Brawler Growing Fury cooldown has been removed. Stat bonuses have been increased to 45 Power, 50 Crit Factor.
- Rage Consumption reduced from 300 Rage per second to 250 Rage per second.
- Glyph for Threatening Growing Fury (Increases aggro by 20%) has replaced Energetic Growing Fury.
- Focus no longer resets upon taking damage. Focus now resets when knocked down.
Soul Reversal no longer teleports target to your location. Instead, it teleports you behind your target similar to Ninja’s Decoy Jutsu.
Misc. Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Can now upgrade gear that’s currently equipped.
- Crystal tooltips now show the correct recommended classes.
- Eliminated an issue where fusing crystals sometimes didn’t work properly.
- The bottom half of the Crystal Fusion UI now displays correctly.
- Toggling the Archer’s Sniper’s Eye no longer causes the animations to play thrice.
- Sorcerer’s Mana Boost II effect now applies correctly.
- Brawlers can now use Quick Dash twice.
- When Brawlers use Counter as a chained skill following punch, the skill hits in the direction of the control stick
- Players can now join parties, even if located in a different province.
- The Guild UI will no longer display text in German on clients using English or French.
- Parcel mail no longer says “Loading…” in the Sender section.
- Holding down the skill button for Burst Fire now allows continuous firing in a skill chain.
- Receive Reward buttons now activate after earning a daily or weekly bonus.
- Dungeon difficulties are now localized consistently for Vanguard Requests.
- Fixed some textures on cosmetic items.
- Gridiron’s landmine guide now displays the text and background image correctly.
- Reset times of Vanguard Missions, Dungeon Entries, and Elite Status cooldowns was changed to 2pm UTC ( which is 7am PDT).
- Attempting to fight some Island of Dawn BAMs result in the TERA Game App crashing.
- Players may experience issues with customized skill chains working intermittently or skipping certain skills. Bluehole is aware of this issue and is working to resolve it.
- Escape skills now move reapers and priests in the direction the character faces, rather than the control stick. These should be fixed in a maintenance on 11/8.
- LFG Publicize message shows up as a configuration number rather than the intended message.
- Elite Instance Reset Scrolls are not resetting Dungeons, with the exception of some Solo Dungeons.
- In Baracos’ Trial after resetting the number of entries, the third and fourth run seem to not be dropping Tokens.
- Text from chat channels (like Area, Guild, and Global Chat) show a text bubble in white font color above your character, rather than the corresponding channel color.
- The Priest skill “Kaia’s shield” currently overrides the Mystic skill “Warding Totem”.
- In the Crafting Menu, all of the Weapons and Armors are only displaying the base level, instead of showing both the base and max level, like they had previously ( They now show levels like 435/435, 381/381, 369/369, etc.)
Tera update 1.15 for PS4 is now available for download.