A new Tennis World Tour update 1.14 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tennis World Tour 1.14 patch notes, the update has added new animations, balancing, bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Tennis World Tour version 1.14 also brings stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released with improvements and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tennis World Tour patch 1.14 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tennis World Tour Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- Added new animations to further reduce unwanted effects and added new smash possibilities.
- Tennis World Tour 1.14 improved the accuracy on easy shots.
- Slightly slowing down the ball speed during rallies and the speed of the most extreme movements.
- Tennis World Tour update 1.14 reduced the angles that can be obtained with cross-court strokes.
- Reducing the power and angle of half-volley strokes from the baseline.
- Fixed unwanted player groans during sprints.
- Fixed a case where players were forced to abandon while there was still a chance to catch the ball.
- Tennis World Tour version 1.14 fixed a bug with most of the official players’ passive bonuses. They have now all been applied correctly.
- Fixed some rare crashes in the equipment menu.
- Fixed some rare crashes during clay matches.
- Tennis World Tour 1.14 fixed a bug where the animation of end points could be played twice.
- Fixed a curved effect (“banana shot”) which could be applied mistakenly to some slices.
- Fixing missing SFX on the ball’s bounce.
Specific for PC
- Fixed an issue where the game would run faster on some monitors at more than 100Hz.
- Fixing a freeze after minimizing the application.
Tennis World Tour update 1.14 on PS4 is now available for download.