Tennis World Tour update 1.06 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tennis World Tour 1.06 patch notes, the update has added a new online Quickmatch 1 vs 1 mode as well as a long list of bug fixes and other improvements. In addition, Tennis World Tour version 1.06 also adding official outfits to career and adding alternative outfits for pro players. Check out more details below.
Previously, patch 1.03 was released with improvements and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tennis World Tour patch 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
Tennis World Tour Update 1.06 Patch Notes
Added Online modes:
- Quickmatch 1 vs 1.
- Season mode: ranked matches 1 vs 1 with global leaderboards (split into 6 leagues) using ELO rankings.
- Play with friends: create your own private 1 vs 1 game and invite a friend online.
- Tennis World Tour update 1.06 increased XP gains for winning tournaments in Career mode.
- AI Improved and diversified AI “move to net” strategies.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 added a dedicated option for changing private data protection settings without having to erase other save data.
- Reduced the gap between the racket and the ball.
- Improved consistency between hit animations and ball speed.
- The preparation of serves can now be interrupted after 2sec.
- Tennis World Tour version 1.06 added the possibility to switch the outfit of Federer in Exhibition mode. His outfit in career has been updated to the 2018 Spring version.
- Crowd models have been graphically enhanced.
- Added more venue-specific outfits for staff members around the court.
- Toned down the green of grass surfaces, making the ball more visible.
- Tennis World Tour update 1.06 increased the shadow of the ball in London’s stadium.
- Added FX on clay courts on the ball’s rebound.
- Added ballgirls as possible staff around the court.
- Improved the consistency of some audio commentaries.
- “Fault” spoken by the line judges instead of the umpire.
- Fixed missing crowd audio applauses during the match intro and inter-points.
- Crowd no longer applauds during serves.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 added a crowd reaction when players hit trick shots (shots between the legs, etc.).
- Fixed a bug causing one-handed backhand players to sometimes use a two-handed backhand.
- Fixed Tsitsipas’ backhand style.
- Tennis World Tour version 1.06 fixed a bug causing players to have a “volley preference”, thus attracting them to the net more than they should. Automatic moves to the net should no longer occur.
- Fixed a bug causing players to use slice shots excessively when reaching for a far ball.
- Fixed a crash occurring on a non-playable event in Career mode after exiting a match in Exhibition mode.
- Fixed Federer and Dimitrov’s DLC racket’s brand logo (Wilson). Fixed a crash occurring frequently in the Equipment menu with DLC equipments.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 fixed sets/match and decisive set’s scores displays in Career mode.
- Fixed the rebound indicator, which did not appear on a few venues.
- Fixed a case where the player (or AI) would stop running to a drop shot even though there was enough time to catch it.
- Fixed a case where the player (or AI) would miss a ball that even though there was a (complex) way to run and hit that shot.
- Fixed a case where the player (or AI) would not run to the best spot to hit the ball, running in the opposite direction.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 fixed a case where the player (or AI) would start running automatically to a corner of the court when returning a serve.
- Fixed a crash when exiting an Exhibition match with Agassi or McEnroe.
- Fixed the manual Inside out button that did not work.
- Tennis World Tour update 1.06 fixed the set, match and tournament duration displayed in the interfaces.
- Fixed the description of unlock requirements for skills that are linked to particular events.
- Fixed the display of spaces inside first names and last names.
- Fixed the missing displays of the drop shot and sprint buttons in the Tennis School lessons.
- Fixed a bug that would affect lobs by applying the same charge as the previous shot instead of taking into account the new charge.
- Fixed Dubai’s court limits which were slightly off, causing balls to be called out when they were touching the lines.
- Changed a text in the Volley training to better describe the way to use the “Volley preference” button.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the Skill menu on locked skill slots. Stamina gauges are now hidden during the cinematic at the end of the match.
- Fixed the displayed match duration when forfeiting a tournament and when pausing the game.
- Fixed First serve and Unforced errors stats displays.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 decreased the maximum spin of sliced serves.
- Tennis World Tour version 1.06 increased the speed of flat and topspin serves.
- Decreased the stamina drain of power shots Increased the stamina drain of sprints.
- Increased the stamina regeneration between points
- Changed “Exceptional” caps and cap peaks to “Rare”, thus removing them as a possible reward of major tournaments.
- Tennis World Tour 1.06 added various non-playable events (including challenges, Make a donation and Negotiate a video game contract) in Career mode were linked to the hiring of specific agents. We removed those conditions so that these events can be encountered more frequently.
Tennis World Tour update 1.06 is now available for download.