A new Tennis World Tour 2 update 1.04 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. The game developers also released the official Tennis World Tour 2 1.04 patch notes. According to the TWT2 changelog, the new patch brings some tweaks, fixes, and changes.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s TWT2 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Tennis World Tour 2 1.04 Patch Notes
- Player ratings have been adjusted
- Career difficulty will now be remembered when changed in career mode
- Added options to switch camera end
- Added option to disable skill cards
- Improved serve accuracy for well-timed serves
- Improved animation choice on various shots
- Improvements to court and ball audio
- Improvements to crowd visuals
- Tuned AI fault rate
- Tuned dropshot range
- Corrected optional stamina bar display
- Appropriate objectives shown
- Present skill cards in AI vs AI match
- Various gameplay optimizations.
- General stability improvements added.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Tennis World Tour 2 update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.