Temtem April update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Temtem patch notes, the latest patch added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Temtem update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Temtem Update (April 16, 2020) Patch Notes
- Enabled pansun rewards on ranked matchmaking battles.
- Trait and Gear signs will now only appear once when using a multi-target technique.
- The taskbar icon for Temtem will now flash when a ranked match is found.
- Fixed a desynchronization between the server and the client when a Temtem got knocked-out by the effect of a Status condition. This caused multiple problems since the Temtem was in a Schrödinger situation being both healthy and knocked-out.
- Fixed Guardian trait not being triggered when the partner got Cold.
- Fixed Battle Log only displaying stages up to +4 / -4.
- Fixed Receptive not being triggered when receiving the Alerted status condition.
- Fixed egg timers stopping when playing a ranked battle.
- Fixed Temtem entering into battle not being displayed on their correct Temcard where they were captured.
- Fixed FreeTem not updating the inventory when getting Smoke bombs as a reward.
- Fixed Barnshe’s AI trying to use Bamboozle on themselves even when having the Neutrality trait and being immune to it.
- Fixed following Temtem appearing during the prison quest.
- Fixed Battle Log being triggered while trying to perform a hotkey while using a gamepad.
- Fixed a visual bug displaying an incorrect STA value after attacking with both Tems.
- Fixed Toxic Farewell description displaying an incorrect amount of Poison turns.
- Fixed ranked victories not being displayed when inspecting a player (or yourself).
- Fixed Battle Log not displaying the proper Tamer name when a player was spectating.
- Fixed following Temtem not appearing after using a Smoke Bomb when surfing/skating.
- Fixed a soft lock when using the miniTemporium in the Tucma mines.
- Fixed being able to sit in a specific chair with boxes on Zadar.
- Fixed certain traits or gears (like Plethoric) blocking the runaway action until their triggers were fully displayed.
- Fixed players getting stuck between two NPC’s in the Xolot Reservoir.
- Fixed Friends UI being empty after a friend disconnected from the game.
- Fixed a visual bug causing doors not opening for other players when having network lag.
- Fixed a visual bug causing seeing other players walking during a hook trajectory when having network lag.
- Fixed remote players being incorrectly placed on crystal areas when entering or exiting an area.
- Fixed map areas incorrectly being loading after exiting a battle near the first Narwhal dock.