Tekken 7 update 2.21 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Tekken 7 version 2.21 patch notes, the new update comes with stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 patch 2.21 also added various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with support for DLC 9 [“NEGAN” pack]. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.21 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.21 Patch Notes
Fixed the phenomenon that Murdoch and Armor King’s online record will be initialized STEAM.
- We addressed the phenomenon that Murdoch and Armor King’s online record will be initialized when online mode is selected for the first time after applying update data Ver 2.20.
Fixed some character’s skill performance.
- Fixed crashing issues with Tekken 7 2.21.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Tekken 7 version 2.21 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Tekken 7 update 2.21.
Tekken 7 update 2.21 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.