Tekken 7 update 2.20 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available. According to the official Tekken 7 version 2.20 patch notes, the new update has added support for upcoming DLC 9 [“NEGAN” pack]. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 patch 2.20 also added various fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with support for new DLC’s (Craig Marduk and Armor King) as well as added new Character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 2.20 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Tekken 7 Update Version 2.20 Patch Notes
Fixed some character’s skill performance
Added simple select function PS4, Xbox One and STEAM,
- VERSUS, PRACTICE “simple select” to change only the character without changing the stage.
Added function of WARM-UP PS4® Xbox One STEAM®
- While WARM-UP is waiting for the match, add function to select on / off of rage and counter hit.
- Change the special gauge default of the specific character to the MAX state.
Adding Stage PS4, Xbox One and STEAM
- Add “JUNGLE OUTPOST 2” “TWILIGHT CONFLICT 2” “INFINITE AZURE 2” “LAST DAY ON EARTH”.
- “LAST DAY ON EARTH” can be selected with DLC 9 [“NEGAN” pack].
Adding new customized items PS4® Xbox One STEAM®
Add Craig Murdoch, Armor King’s character panel.
Illustration added to GALLERY PS4 Xbox One STEAM®
Fixed some character’s skill performance.
- Fixed crashing issues with Tekken 7 2.20.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Tekken 7 version 2.20 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Tekken 7 update 2.20.
Tekken 7 update 2.20 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.