Tekken 7 version 4.00 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Tekken 7 update 4.00 patch notes, the new Tekken 7 Season 4 update added various new content, fixes, balancing, and more. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 patch 4.00 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with support for DLC 9 [“NEGAN” pack]. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Tekken 7 patch 4.00 is expected to fix all these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 Update 4.00 Patch Notes (Updating)
- New Moves: All TEKKEN 7 characters receiving new moves to add to their arsenal of martial arts skills
- Updated UI: More streamlined user interface
- Online Play Enhancements: Response improvement / Wi-Fi indicator
- TEKKEN Prowess: A new way for players to see their TEKKEN skills through points scoring. TEKKEN Prowess is calculated through a player’s highest owned rank, total rank of all characters, play stats, and the number of matches played.
- Rank System Renewal: A new top level rank added to TEKKEN 7; those who reach this new highest level rank will be given the title of “TEKKEN GOD OMEGA.”
Fixed some character’s skill performance.
- Matchmaking improvements
- Network connection improvements.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Tekken 7 update 4.00 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.