Tekken 7 update 4.21 patch notes is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Tekken 7 update 4.21 patch notes, the latest update brings battle balance adjustment for certain characters. Apart from this, the new Tekken 7 version 4.21 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, abig update was released with Season pass 3 and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Today’s Tekken 7 version 4.21 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Tekken 7 update 4.21 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Added battle adjustments for Leroy Smith.
- Added fixes for freezing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Tekken 7 update 4.21 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.