Teardown update 0.8.0 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Teardown patch notes, the latest update added some minor changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Teardown patch 0.8.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Teardown Patch Notes – Oct 7, 2021
- Added adjustable weather and time of day in sandbox mode (including most mod maps). This has been one of the most requested features since launch.
- New tool selector user interface with tool categories and better overview. This will make room for new tools in Part 2
- Improved mod management with filtering, sorting and notifications for new and updated mods.
- The official Tuxedo Labs mods are now built-in mods and there’s a new scripting showcase.
- A lot of new features for the modding community.
Download free Teardown patch 0.8.0 on PC.