Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update (Oct 22, 2021) released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements.
Previously, a major update added Scream Fortress XIII which includes 6 new community maps, the Crimson Cache case, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
TF2 Patch Notes – October 22, 2021
- Fixed the description for the World Traveler’s Hat not supporting all of the community maps at the same time
- Updated The Missing Piece and The Mislaid Sweater to fix issues with the materials/models
- Updated Mann vs. Machine
- Added checks to prevent loading an invalid .pop file
- Fixed several .pop file references from “Witch Hat” to “Point and Shoot”
- Updated cp_ambush_event
- Fixed an out of the map exploit
- RED team now respawns on stage 2 after the 1st point has been captured
- Improved clipping
- Nature & Wildlife preservation measures
- Updated koth_synthetic_event
- Fixed a location where teleporters could trap players outside of the map
- Minor lighting changes
- Detail changes to make things more cohesive
- Updated color on BLU barrels
- Fixed some console errors
- Updated pd_farmageddon
- Minor lighting changes to brighten up a few spots
- Updated .nav mesh to fix scarecrows not chasing players
- Minor detail changes
- Updated announcer lines so they are easier to hear
- Removed general damage in the capture area while the point is unlocked
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).