Tank Mechanic Simulator update patch notes (June 5, 2020) for PC is now available for players. According to the official changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest patch also includes various stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Read more details here.
What is new in Tank Mechanic Simulator update Patch Notes (June 5, 2020)?
- Added an option to use or not the screw mouse cursor block (in game tab).
- Added M3 Half track achievement.
- Fixed a null reference exception that caused some errors in shop, after player had bought few parts, and tried to filter the tank parts.
- Fixed a null reference exception in Paint room menu, that did not allow opening it for some players, added more debug logs to help us fix it further if something wrong happens again.
- Fixed some dependency errors in M3 Halftrack.
- Fixed error with KV-2 wrong materials.