Tank Mechanic Simulator update 22.214.171.124 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Tank Mechanic Simulator patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Tank Mechanic Simulator patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Tank Mechanic Simulator Game Patch Notes – February 8, 2021
- SCR 610 Radio Update (M18 Hellcat)
- Extended day time, night time reduced
- Fluid filling action controls now work correctly
- Camo now can be applied to AVRE correctly
- AVRE Mudguard B is back in shop
- BT-7 gearbox dependencies
- Missing IS-2 museum stand texture
- BT-7 have wrong screw directions on right tracks
- Sherman suspenion arm levitates
- IS2 wrong material config of valve
- IS2 wrong material config on radio mount
- Can’t assemble lower pushrods (3 of them) in M18 engine
- IS2 gearbox and wheels dependencies
- Screw collider scale in some tanks were too small and caused a problem with interaction
- King Tiger dependency in gearbox for Gear E when disassembling Gearbox main cover A