Tangledeep update 1.50z (Oct 24, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Tangledeep patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes, localization, and quality of life changes.
Previously, a hotfix added some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch.
Today’s Tangledeep patch 1.50z will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Tangledeep Patch Notes – October 24, 2021
- Controller / keyboard mappings should save & restore properly now
- Quite a few attempted fixes for pets disappearing on their (or your) defeat, including fixes to corrupt 1.50+ save data
- Fixed incorrectly labeled elemental Damage/Defense columns on the character sheet
- (Dawn of Dragons) Beastlake Park should now always be enabled and accessible after defeating the Frog Dragon
- Game will attempt to start in Chinese if the system language is set to Chinese
- Added Chinese localization for the display settings at the startup screen
- Fixed broken ‘please restart app’ Chinese text when switching languages
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Clicking to move now produces less jittery, smoother, and faster move animations.
Download free Tangledeep update 1.50z for PC (Steam).