Synced update 1.0.111 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Synced patch notes, the latest update adds a new Meridian Arcade event to the game. Apart from this, Synced patch 1.0.111 also includes a long list of quality-of-life improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the day one patch, players have been experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Synced patch 1.0.111 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Read the official patch notes below.
Table of Contents
Synced Patch 1.0.111 Notes
- Introducing the first Meridian Arcade event – Movie Night. Take on daily challenges, fight for exciting rewards, and switch up your gameplay vibe with some unique visual filters.
- Fixed an issue where the mission “Undefeated” may display repeatedly in the in-game job list
- Fixed abnormal drop issues in the second level of Salvage Run and the fifth level of Master Ops+
- Fixed an issue where enemy health and damage output may be incorrect in the second level of Salvage Run
- Fixed an issue where the countdown may disappear during an Elite Run after tracking a mission
- Fixed an issue where rewards were displayed incorrectly during the first three levels of Master Ops+
- Fixed an issue where the wave countdown could get stuck after quickly clearing enemies in Elite Run Tier 1
- Identified and resolved several crash instances.
- Fixed some localization issues
- Fixed several security vulnerabilities
- Starting from the third level of Master Ops, each level drops an additional 1-2 Guntech components
- Shortened the countdown after completing levels (excluding Salvage Run)
- Adjusted PVP multiplayer teams to 6 squads
- Enhanced anti-cheat detection
- Increased the damage dealt by Split Ender and Ring of Death
- Added a skip button to the item acquisition popup
- Removed all pistol-related mods from the in-game Exchange machine
- Optimized the difficulty of the first 18 levels
- Adjusted the mission objective in the first level of Core Ops to “Cleanse 3 Surge Storms”
- Slightly reduced the number of ranged enemies in levels
- Added blue and purple class Guntech drops to the safehouse and in-game chests
- Removed the cutscene that played when returning to Haven, and adjusted the default position after returning to Haven