A new Super Robot Wars 30 update 1.23 released on Nintendo Switch. According to the official Super Robot Wars 30 game patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor stability fixes to the game.
Previously, a big title update was released which added a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Super Robot Wars 30 patch 1.23 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is fixed in Super Robot Wars 30 February 15 Update?
- Other changes to improve stability
The following changes were added previously.
- Area Mission: Acquire Didarion – “Dimension Driver”
- Celebrating the Series Sales of 19 Million Copies Special Area Mission – “Congratulations on 19 million!”
- DLC 2 Area Mission: Episode 1 – “Unknown Battlefield”
- Game Mode “Super Expert Mode”
- Raise the upper limit of strengthening
- Pilot Level: Maximum increased from Level 99 to Level 200
- Pilot Stats: Maximum increased from 400 to 999
- Unit & Weapon Upgrade Level: Maximum value is +5
- Pilot’s Special Skills: Addition of EX Skills
- Correction of some texts and other improvements
Download free Super Robot Wars 30 update 1.23 on Nintendo Switch.