Super People update (January 13, 2022) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Super People patch notes, the latest update added various balancing and fixes.
Super People servers are currently down. You can read and check Super People maintenance and server status here.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Super People game patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Super People January 13 Update?
Maintenance Details :
1. Quality of life improvements
1) Adjustments to inventory scroll speed
– Settings – Gameplay – Inventory to change the scroll speed.
- Increased material spawn rate on certain play zones.
- Airdrop will appear less during the late game phases.
- Functionality Improvements
- UI/UX have been optimized for improved gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where ally weapon HUD will appear when revived in certain
- Fixed an issue in the armory where the addition and removal of digital scope would not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where FPP mode will make your face appeared awkwardly after falling from a high place.
- Fixed an issue where the UI will overlap when opening the inventory inside a vehicle while the guide was open.
- Fixed an issue where the character view would spin upon toggling the view character in the inventory and clicking on a specific area.
- Fixed an issue where the ESC key would not input while the settings texts is active and the tab is moved.
- Fixed an issue where damage would not be applied intermittently when the nitro vehicle exploded with a C4 bomb in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue where a body would move or stay mid-air if a disconnected player is killed.
- Some intermittent crash issues have been fixed.