Super Auto Pets update (November 11, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to Super Auto Pets patch notes, the latest update added sound and audio control to the game.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life changes and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Super Auto Pets patch 0.12.20 will address a few changes.
Super Auto Pets Patch Notes – November 11, 2021
- Added sound and audio control
- Un-rollable animals can now appear in the achievement list. (does NOT work retroactively – sorry!)
- Abandoning too many games dewards you with an abandon-hat. Abandon-hat players can only play against other abandon-hat players.
- You now start with 10 lives. On tier 1 you lose 1 life per loss. On tier 2 you lose 2 lives per loss. On tier 3 and beyond you lose 3 lives per loss.
- Versus mode timer starts at 60 seconds and increases gradually up to 120 seconds.
- Versus mode lets you peek at your opponents team from the last turn.
- Added scrollbars.
- Added team to the final score view.
- Changed points reward to grow for each victory.
- Added option to auto-pick names.
- Added option to customize battle speed-up.
- Added another achivement per animal for winning the game with the Lvl. 3 version.
- Fixed a ton of Versus related bugs.