A new Stronghold: Warlords update released on PC. According to the official Stronghold: Warlords patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Stronghold: Warlords patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Stronghold: Warlords Patch Notes – October 26, 2021
- Added new Halloween mission ‘The Dark Mist’
- Halloween mission is playable from 26 October through 2 November
- Added 2 new Freebuild invasions
- ‘Terracotta Army’ – Made up of new special unit (Terracotta Warriors)
- ‘Ghosts’ – Made up of new special unit (Jiangshi)
- Optimised stalls created by path distances being calculated through long maze like structures
- Optimised AI troop tile-based pathfinding from main thread to pathfinding thread
- Fixed AI clan attacks becoming interrupted when encountering barricades
- Fixed a bug where players could receive infinite food if food is delivered via stashes or events with no granary placed
- Fixed an issue with the way buildings would stamp their height layers when on raised terrain.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when farms are destroyed