Stronghold Warlords update 1.5 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Stronghold Warlords patch notes, the latest update introduced a host of bug fixes and general improvements. The patch download size is around 545.3MB.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues.
Today’s Stronghold Warlords patch 1.5 will address a few of these errors.
Stronghold Warlords Patch Notes – July 30, 2021
Wall Bug Fixes
- Wall attachments (Arrow Turret, Ballista Tower etc) now have their full build cost refunded if removed by deleting/placing adjacent walls.
- Fix for troops dropping down inside walls after gates or towers were destroyed.
- Fixed engine tower healthbars not decreasing when taking damage.
- Fixed a rare issue where areas of the player estate would stop the player from building after a section of walls were destroyed.
- Walls attached to towers now take damage as normal instead of passing all damage to the tower.
- Walls attached to towers can now be deleted as normal.
- Addressed a bug where repairing damaged walls around towers made them unpathable.
- Addressed a bug where damaged but still pathable walls would become unpathable after loading a save game.
- Fixed troops getting stuck in unpathable positions on walls after a repair.
- Fixed damaged walls attached to stairs creating a path through walls.
- Fixed troops sometimes walking off damaged walls at tower exits onto the ground.
- Fixed wall attachments clipping through gates and towers when placed adjacent on diagonal walls.
- Fix for troops falling down into walls attached to the barracks.
- Laddermen in formations will now spread out more evenly on walls.
- Addressed a bug where Crossbowmen would fire at troops at the edge of their range but do no damage.
- Fixed formatting in Warlord edict tooltips.
- Addressed a bug where housing would rotate extremely fast when clicking and holding the mouse button during placement.
- Addressed a bug where the edge of the map would tear due to rivers.
- Fixed rocket launchers playing the audio of siege equipment wheels after being fired.
- Addressed a bug where units could not be selected/deselected on the HUD in certain positions.
- Stopped unit selection circles persisting after troops were disbanded.
- Stopped the audio of thunder playing indefinitely after a lightning event.
- Fixed the Made Per Day reporting for Clothes.
- Fixed incorrect audio being played when using archer’s volley fire.
- Stopped the Allies/Greatest Lord Panel staying open after changing the map.
- ESC Button no longer functions when viewing the mission briefing screen.
- Fixed incorrect mission briefing being shown after loading a save.
- Buy/sell button now shows the correct gold deducted when holding the SHIFT key to buy/sell more goods.
- Border of goods summary panel fixed.
- Added a scrollbar to the Freebuild map listing.
- Stopped water from rice farms appearing through flames.
- Fixed Greatest Lord panel showing the incorrect player avatar with certain avatars selected.
- Fixed the Warlord selection wheel in the skirmish lobby being empty after loading a save.
- Fixed Ninjas having no burn animation.
- Addressed a bug where Ninjas would gracefully slide along the floor after throwing shurikens.
- Stopped progress circles still showing after cancelling edicts.
- Stopped walls clipping through stairs after a repair.
- Fix for player name text highlighting.
- Fixed influence panel help tooltip and text.
- Fixed mission narration sometimes playing during loading when restarting a mission.
- Various stability improvements.
- Some minor optimisations.
- Fixed the Map Editor freezing and becoming unresponsive when closing.
- Fixed some textures in the scenario editor not appearing.
- Updated some resource icons.
- Stopped troop bounding boxes becoming misaligned when placing/deleting walls and buildings.
Download free Stronghold Warlords update 1.5 for PC.