(SFV) Street Fighter V update 3.08 patch notes (6.021) released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Street Fighter 5 version 3.08 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Street Fighter V patch 3.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added character balancing, bug fixes, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Street Fighter V version 3.08 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
– Playable Character
Marina of Fortune
Additional costume “Story”: Rose
Additional Costume “Battle Outfit 1”: Rose
Additional Costume “Nostalgia”: Rose
Additional Costume “Swimsuit”: Rose
Additional Costume “Ad Style”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume “Track Suit”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Juri
Additional Costume (“Professional 2”): Vega
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Seth
Rose: Default Colors 3-10
Rose: Story Colors 3-10
■ Bug Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which using Akuma’s Sekia Kuretsuha on the
Ring of Galaxy stage would cause effects to not display correctly.
■ Battle Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in which a crouching medium punch, crouching medium kick, or crouching heavy kick could connect with certain high/mid-hitting attacks while Renkiko (V-Trigger I) is active.
– The adjustments made in version 06.001 caused the special version of M. Hanging Chain, which has slower start-up than the normal version, to be performed instead when canceling into the move from a standing medium punch.
This was not intended, so we’ve sped up the start-up of the special version of M. Hanging Chain when canceling into it from a standing medium punch.
Additionally, when cancelling into an M. Hanging Chain from a crouching medium punch, the special version will be performed which will hit multiple times.
– Fixed an issue in which Rainbow Typhoon and Brimstone could be used in combos from any throw attack under certain conditions, even if the effects of Heated Mic Performance (V-Skill I)
or Pumped Up (V-Skill II) had expired.
– Fixed an issue in which a standing heavy punch could not be canceled with any V-Trigger immediately after the opponent blocked the first active frame of the attack.
– Fixed an issue in which Zangief would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Cossack Muscle (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would become temporarily invincible when canceling Spark Show (V-Trigger I).
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would exhibit strange behavior during the screen slow-down effect of a successful V-Shift performed at specific timing while performing the two follow-up attacks to Volty Sprink (V-Skill II).
– Fixed an issue in which Dhalsim would become temporarily invincible while staggering immediately after Alex’s Sledgehammer hits him.
– Fixed an issue in which F.A.N.G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Koryo Dokuda (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which Balrog would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Crazy Rush (V-Trigger I) or No Mercy (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Blanka would move in a strange way with certain inputs when performing Rock Crusher.
– Fixed an issue in which G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Maximum President (V-Trigger I) or Dangerous President (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which getting knocked down once would cause G to drop two levels under certain conditions.
– Extended the hitbox of Gill’s jumping heavy punch inwards to prevent the attack from missing certain characters.
– Fixed an issue in which the entirety of Cryokinesis would behave differently if canceled into from crouching heavy punch or Cryo Rise Kick while Ice of Doom (V-Trigger II) is active.
– Fixed an issue in which certain inputs would cause Dan to become temporarily invincible when activating Haoh Gadoken (V-Trigger I).
We have also made other minor fixes and improvements.
Street Fighter V update 3.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.