Stray update 1.04 (Hotfix 2) is now available to download on PC(Steam), PS4, and PS5. According to the official Stray patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, Stray patch 1.04 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released that addressed the “fall through the world” bugs and other issues.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Stray patch 1.04 with fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related: Stray Trainer v1.2+ (Cheats Engine)
Stray Patch 1.04 Notes (Hotfix 2) for PS4, PS5 & PC – July 23, 2022
- Adds additional fullscreen options including proper exclusive fullscreen support.
- Added an engine fix for some users who cannot boot due to GPU driver issues.
- Additional checks to prevent VR headsets from interfering with the game client.
- Added collision fixes to prevent going out of world.
- Uncapped framerate option is now on the right instead of the left
- Addressed Localization for German.
- Added a fix for scratch trophy for keyboard and mouse players.
The upcoming Stray update 1.04 will address some GPU driver issues.