Stray update 1.03 (v3) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and PC(Steam). According to the official Stray patch notes, the latest update fixes a few common “fall through the world” bugs. Apart from this, Stray patch 1.03 also addressed a progression blocker at the end of the first zurk chase.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews for users and critics. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Stray patch 1.03 with fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Related: Stray Trainer v1.2+ (Cheats Engine)
Stray Patch 1.03 Notes (Hotfix 1) for PS4, PS5 & PC – August 4, 2022
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrells
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
- and more!
- Fixed a few common “fall through the world” bugs
- Addressed a progression blocker at the end of the first zurk chase.
- Small graphical fixes.
- Added collision fixes
- Audio improvements.
The upcoming Stray update 1.04 will address some GPU driver issues.