Stranded Deep update 1.13 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Stranded Deep 1.13 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to crashes, lag, shuttering, and more. Apart from this, Stranded Deep version 1.13 also includes version performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added co-op multiplayer support to the game.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues and bugs. Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.13 update addresses a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
Stranded Deep Patch Notes – December 8, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the crafting of brick scrap
- Fixed an issue that caused a loss of interactions in local co-op
Added the following with the previous update.
- Addressed game saving when console suspended, causing multiple issues.
- Addressed game crash caused by player destroying a ‘Raft Base’ while standing on it.
- Addressed disconnects caused by client joining games with mismatching game version.
- Addressed disconnects caused by client joining an in-progress game and receiving expired session messages.
- Addressed disconnects caused by stored items being visible for clients to pick up after joining an in-progress game. Picking up these items could cause a disconnect.
- Addressed game time desync while sleeping.
- Addressed new day event not being raised caused by floating precision error in sleeping sequence.
- Addressed desyncs caused by client owning skinned meat and leather.
- Addressed desyncs caused by players being able to pick up objects while being skinned.
- Addressed desyncs caused by host and client able to operate ‘Gyrocopter’ simultaneously.
- Addressed client unable to see the hosted session after getting disconnected from active gameplay while host saves the game at a Shelter.
- Addressed ‘Clay’ and ‘Leather’ flasks desyncing and causing client disconnects.
- Addressed food and water draining quicker in multiplayer games.
- Addressed SPF meter dropping faster after 2071 update.
- Addressed SPF value remaining at “High” until nightfall.
- Addressed host unable to access ‘Starting Crate’ or ‘Wooden Crate’ when client disconnects from the network while accessing the crate.
Addressed client’s dropped items being duplicated into the backpack on re-joining the same session again after exiting. The new patch also addressed durability of tools not displaying correctly after client reconnects.
- Addressed host and client able to use single set of resources to craft the same item.
- Addressed ‘Light Hook’ not refunding materials when destroyed.
- Addressed player able to level up ‘Cooking’ statistic while knocked out near a ‘Camp Fire’ when the other player is cooking meat.
- Addressed ‘Fire Pit’ showing as available resource while being used for a different crafting recipe.
- Addressed ‘Life Raft’ continuing to move when player gets knocked out while operating it.
- Addressed players unable to sleep on rafts.
- Addressed player character position when using the raft ‘Motor’.
- Addressed camera flipping when looking down on a raft that is not on water.
- Addressed scenario where player could stand up and get stuck in a shipwreck.
- Addressed exaggerated raft physics.
- Addressed host raft ‘Anchor’ showing as deployed for client.
- Addressed host or client getting stuck in an inaccessible area when host stands close to the escape island’s shipwreck wall.
Addressed different type of tools inflicting same amount of damage while dismantling ‘Container Wall’. The latest patch also addressed player unable to interact with environmental objects when dragging the crude spear after impaling a coconut with it.
- Addressed ‘Watch’ light too bright making text difficult to read.
- Addressed ‘Not enough room in Inventory!’ notification and audio sfx when highlighting an item when backpack storage is full.
- Addressed label maker notification; changed to clarify inability to use in multiplayer games.
- Addressed incomplete cause-of-death message when killed by small crab.
- Addressed ‘-NL’ text showing after ‘Public’ and ‘Auto’ in the ‘Host Game’ sub-menu
- Addressed ‘Boars’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Addressed ‘Crabs’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Addressed ‘Sea Urchin’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
Download free Stranded Deep patch 1.13 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.