Stranded Deep update 1.08 is now available to download on PS4. According to the official Stranded Deep 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added multiplayer mode to the game. Apart from this, Stranded Deep patch 1.08 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stranded Deep 1.08 Patch Notes
Added co-op online mode.
The following changes were added with the previous update.
- The player character to get stuck while climbing a palm tree. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to exceed the limit for items placed on a custom island.
- The sharks to sometimes get stuck when close to the shore. This is issue is now addressed.
- Addressed a bug that could cause land animals to become stuck and rotate on them vertical axis when a short distance from the player.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from completing one of the crafting tutorial steps.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player from sleeping when tired during the day.
- Feed an Issue that could cause the player character to be launch. Into the air by dragging objects.
- Added other minor fixes.
Download free Stranded Deep update 1.08 on PlayStation 4.