Stranded Deep update 1.07 patch notes for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Stranded Deep patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Stranded Deep version 1.07 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Stranded Deep update 1.07 Patch Notes?
Added new co-op online mode. You will now be able to invite a friend to join you on your island and share your Stranded Deep adventure.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor fixes.
The following changes were added previously.
- Added a new Splash Screen to the start of the game.
- Added the option for Third Person view.
- Added Yucca cutting and farming.
- Added Giant Crabs and Hogs.
- Added Container Shelves, Canopies and Light Hooks for Rafts.
- Added Hog, Crab, Giant Crab and Snake Spawners – This allows creatures to respawn on regular and custom on islands.
- Combined Cloth and Tarp into one item.
- Added improvements to material refunding visuals.
- Added notifications for new Skills.
- Added improvements to distant renders, water light refraction, light and shadows, particle and sound effects.
- Added Volumetric Clouds.
- Added HDR TV Support – HDR on the console must be configured to see this effect and HDR brightness can be controlled in the options menu.
Bug Fixes and Adjustments:
- Fixed an issue with Deleted Islands reappearing on restart.
- Fixed Shore Elements shifting position on reload.
- Fixed a stutter between islands causing loss of Raft and Gyro.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Inventory from auto-stacking correctly.
- Fixed Underwater light refraction causing visual disruptions during gameplay.
- Fixed Logs dropping vertically under character that caused the character to be displaced character upwards.
- Fixed an issue that caused difficulty interacting with Rafts.
- Fixed Raft sail being in incorrect position on game load
- Fixed Life Raft Paddle remaining in mid air upon moving the Life Raft.
- Fixed an issue with Lionfish causing poison effect after safe capture.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Player being unable to place crafted building sections.
- Fixed Interact button prompt not being present or disappearing when performing actions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Interaction Prompt not being displayed upon approaching a sunken boat’s ladder.
- Multiple tools can now be added to the tool belt.
- Adjusted raft steering.
- Adjusted shark aggression/speed.
- Leaderboards are now available.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the UI displaying to dark when HDR settings were turned on.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the interaction prompt for the Light Hook from displaying.
Fixed an issue that caused a raft to sink when placing a Light Hook on a raft with a lowered Anchor.
Fixed an issue that limited Raft Motor movement.
Fixed an issue that caused Tarps to be refunded from destroyed objects.
Fixed an issue that made Tarps available as an option in island creation in the Cartographer
- Fixed an issue that gave volumetric clouds a black outline.
- Fixed missing detail textures from Cliffs on larger islands
- Fixed an issue that made Giant Hogs difficult to kill.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Giant Hogs from taking damage from all thrown spears.
- Fixed an issue where night time lighting was very dark for players.
- Fixed an issue causing collision issues with shore elements and creatures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shipwreck passages to appear as sealed for players.
- Fixed missing textures for Sharks.
Fixed an issue that caused negative status effects to persist after a save was updated.
Fixed an issue that prevented the player location from displaying correctly in the Cartographer.
- Fixed crashing issue with this update.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Stranded Deep update 1.07 on PlayStation 4.