Stranded Deep update 1.11 (November 22, 2021) is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Stranded Deep 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Stranded Deep version 1.11 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added co-op multiplayer support to the game. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues and bugs. Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.11 update addresses a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
Stranded Deep 1.11 Patch Notes – November 22, 2021
- Fixed game saving when console suspended, causing multiple issues.
- Fixed game crash caused by player destroying a ‘Raft Base’ while standing on it.
- Fixed disconnects caused by client joining games with mismatching game version.
- Fixed disconnects caused by client joining an in-progress game and receiving expired session messages.
- Fixed disconnects caused by stored items being visible for clients to pick up after joining an in-progress game. Picking up these items could cause a disconnect.
- Fixed game time desync while sleeping.
- Fixed new day event not being raised caused by floating precision error in sleeping sequence.
- Fixed desyncs caused by client owning skinned meat and leather.
- Fixed desyncs caused by players being able to pick up objects while being skinned.
- Fixed desyncs caused by host and client able to operate ‘Gyrocopter’ simultaneously.
- Fixed client unable to see the hosted session after getting disconnected from active gameplay while host saves the game at a Shelter.
- Fixed ‘Clay’ and ‘Leather’ flasks desyncing and causing client disconnects.
- Fixed food and water draining quicker in multiplayer games.
- Fixed SPF meter dropping faster after 2071 update.
- Fixed SPF value remaining at “High” until nightfall.
- Fixed host unable to access ‘Starting Crate’ or ‘Wooden Crate’ when client disconnects from the network while accessing the crate.
- Fixed client’s dropped items being duplicated into the backpack on re-joining the same session again after exiting.
- Fixed durability of tools not displaying correctly after client reconnects.
- Fixed host and client able to use single set of resources to craft the same item.
- Fixed ‘Light Hook’ not refunding materials when destroyed.
- Fixed player able to level up ‘Cooking’ statistic while knocked out near a ‘Camp Fire’ when the other player is cooking meat.
- Fixed ‘Fire Pit’ showing as available resource while being used for a different crafting recipe.
- Fixed ‘Life Raft’ continuing to move when player gets knocked out while operating it.
- Fixed players unable to sleep on rafts.
- Fixed player character position when using the raft ‘Motor’.
- Fixed camera flipping when looking down on a raft that is not on water.
- Fixed scenario where player could stand up and get stuck in a shipwreck.
- Fixed exaggerated raft physics.
- Fixed host raft ‘Anchor’ showing as deployed for client.
- Fixed host or client getting stuck in an inaccessible area when host stands close to the escape island’s shipwreck wall.
- Fixed different type of tools inflicting same amount of damage while dismantling ‘Container Wall’
- Fixed player unable to interact with environmental objects when dragging the crude spear after impaling a coconut with it.
- Fixed ‘Watch’ light too bright making text difficult to read.
- Fixed ‘Not enough room in Inventory!’ notification and audio sfx when highlighting an item when backpack storage is full.
- Fixed label maker notification; changed to clarify inability to use in multiplayer games.
- Fixed incomplete cause-of-death message when killed by small crab.
- Fixed ‘-NL’ text showing after ‘Public’ and ‘Auto’ in the ‘Host Game’ sub-menu
- Fixed ‘Boars’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Fixed ‘Crabs’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
- Fixed ‘Sea Urchin’ not being included in Wildlife settings.
Download free Stranded Deep patch 1.11 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.