Stormworks Build and Rescue update 1.3.10 released on PC. According to the official Stormworks Build and Rescue 1.3.10 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes, tweaks, and more
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Stormworks Build and Rescue version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Stormworks Build and Rescue Patch Notes – October 29, 2021
- Fixed an issue with the special rules in scenario 68 Toxic Moor.
- Fixed an issue related to having multiple versions of the same class in your roster.
- Fixed an issue with the second chance ring.
- Fixed an issue with Scenarios 11 and 35 blocking 49 and 50 incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Rocky End.
- Fixed an issue with Freezing Nova doing too much damage to doors.
- Fixed an issue with Scenario 81 special items not working in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with two Personal Quests advancing at the same time leading to a softlock.
- Fixed an issue with Scenario 21 becoming impossible to win if the boss is healed by a monster.
- Fixed an issue if players accept a multiplayer invite while the game is still loading.
- Fixed an issue if a player discards cards when damaged by a door closing on a character that is long resting.
- Fixed an issue with the pool of PQs when deleting a character.
- Added two new music tracks.