Stoneshard update 0.7.0.15 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Stoneshard patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Pawnshop to Brynn, 2 new capes, 3 new glove variations, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Stoneshard version 0.7.0.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Stoneshard Changelog – December 3, 2021
- Fixed some cutscenes and dialogues not functioning as intended during the “Fate of the Brewery” quest.
- Removed the possibility of throwing a net at Deathstinger Swarms.
- Fixed the bug causing an item slot to become permanently locked upon giving up an equipped cursed quest item as a part of a contract.
- Fixed the crash caused by some NPCs.
- Fixed the effect of “Wetness” being applied and then removed in 1 turn.
- Fixed the bug preventing traders from selling cloaks.
- Fixed the crash caused by “Long Shot”.
- Fixed “Keeping Distance” occasionally failing to trigger its effect.
- Fixed the issue preventing the state of discovered secret rooms from being properly saved.
- Solitary trees should no longer spawn in the middle of the road on the global map.
- Fixed “Parry” not granting Counter Chance.
- Fixed the bug causing the splint to be ejected from the inventory when starting a new game as Velmir.
- Added several secondary NPCs to Brynn.