Stolen Realm game update (January 11, 2022) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Stolen Realm game patch notes, the latest update added Reflex, balance updates and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Stolen Realm patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Stolen Realm January 11 Update?
- The resetting of stats points and skill points are now separated
- Added notification messages when you send or receive items/gold
- Added additional stat information to the character menu
- Removed Recovery as a main stat and replaced it with Reflex which is linked to Dodge Chance
- Various performance optimizations
- You can now see who you’re waiting for after closing the map
- Minor events with only one choice are now automatically activated without bringing up the event window
- Increased movement speed while in town and on world map
- When there is only one option on a map node vote it only requires 1 vote to activate it
- Healing weapons now cannot be dodged
- Health and mana received from enemy drops now effect the whole party
- Mana costs reduced by 10%
- Overload now sets a friendly targets Critical Hit chance to 100% for 1 turn.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a black screen when transitioning from battle to world map
- Fixed issue where Deep Freeze would apply Frozen instead of 5 stacks of Chilled
- Fixed issue where experience gain modifiers wouldn’t function correctly
- Fixed issue where gold drop modifiers wouldn’t function correctly
- Fixed issue where high level events that give experience would give you negative experience
- Fixed issue that could cause the incorrect main quest to show up in the quest options
- Fixed issue with connector hex from old room dropping down when a new room is being built