Stellaris Console Edition update 3.02 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Stellaris version 3.02 patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Stellaris patch 3.02 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various fixes, tweaks, and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Stellaris version 3.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
• Fixed crash after viewing Federation Laws
• Fixed crash when demolishing a building
• Fixed crash in Planets and Sectors screen
• Fixed crash on offering a Trade after filling up an offer
• Fixed crash after inviting new members to a created Federation
• Fixed crash when PS4 system language set to Chinese
• Fixes to poor performance in Multiplayer
• Fixed multiple performance issues sorting Starbases in outliner
• Improved rendering performance
• Starbase updates in Outliner now faster
• Reduced database lookups for Starbases
• Improved balancing of Render2D worker threads
• Fixed performance issue in Opinion Map Mode
Download free Stellaris update 3.02 on PS4 and Xbox One.