A new Stellaris update 4.01 released for PS4 players. According to the official Stellaris version 4.01 patch notes, the latest patch added various fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Stellaris patch 4.01 also added stability improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Stellaris version 4.01 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stellaris 4.01 Patch Notes
- Crashfix related to animated GUIs.
- Fixed pops checking factions daily, which was the cause of the performance issues.
- Crashfix for a weird special case when opening the resettlement screen.
- Fixed a bug when AI won’t upgrade starbases if already reached max cap for starbases.
- The AI is more willing to lower federation centralization if they are the federation president. They now care about if Cohesion and Monthly Cohesion are negative.
- Fixed _grey_grey_grey_grey… Text.
- If you pacify space crystals, roaming space crystal fleets will be neutral to you.
- The final results event for the Trade League Join Operation now reliably fires.
- You can no longer select energy or resources you don’t have access to through the top bar.
- Removed error spam due to invalid contact location with empires that have no capital. A contact location will now more reliably be found.
- No matter how hard they try, non-psionic pops are now barred from the Telepath job.
- Killing the Tiyanki Matriarch now only displeases the Galactic Community if the Tiyanki Conservation Act has actually passed.
- Tweaked a few snags.
- Dynamic flags should now make Shoulders of Giants Arc Sites “belong” to its respective user.
- Secessionist rebellions can now only happen on a planet if at least one pop has happiness.
- Added colony_event flag – and the removal of it at the end.
- Fixed so that a smaller type of the same threat pops up if it’s early in the game.
- Fixed a case where the Great Khan could be both dead and not dead at the same time.
- Fixed so the correct flag gets placed when allowing slaves again, after they’ve been banned by the galactic community.
- Marauders contact project is now removed from the situation log if you manage to contact them through other means.
- Armageddon stance once again create tomb world.
- Your anomalies will POP once again!