A new Stellaris update 4.01 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Stellaris version 4.01 patch notes, the latest patch added expansion pass four and various fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Stellaris console edition patch 4.01 also added stability improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Stellaris version 4.01 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stellaris 4.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed some localisation issues
Here are the details on the last major patch.
- Added support for Necroids Species Pack
- Added new Gestalt Governor Leader Traits
- Fixed multiple multiplayer Out-Of-Sync issues
- Fixed multiple gameplay bugs
- Fixed multiple crash bugs
- Improved AI
- Balance tweaks
- Performance improvements
- Added new improved tutorial
- Added galaxy map radial menu
- Map Modes > Search list is fully populated by default
- Added multiplayer voice chat self-mute tooltip
- Added performance hints in new game configuration
- Fixed alternate galaxy map modes cannot be viewed from other empire’s perspective
- Fixed piracy information missing from Trade Routes view
- Fixed customisation of Rulers, Heirs, and Vassals names
- Added delays to more popups to prevent accidental selection
- Improved custom empire validation feedback
- Fixed rare save file corruption issue
- Fixed language reverting to English on starting game
Expansion Pass Four consists of Federations, the Ancient Relics Story Pack, and the Necroids Species Pack. This new Expansion Pass will offer new ways to play Stellaris: Console Edition, further deepening the storytelling and roleplay aspects of the game, and filling the galaxy with more wonder and mystery than ever before.
Starting with Federations, you will be able to pass powerful resolutions in the Galactic Community, form new Federation types, build new massive constructions including the Mega Shipyard, and the Juggernaut mobile shipyard, and choose from 8 new Origins to allow further customization of your empires.
Ancient Relics Story Pack (coming 2021) adds new archaeology sites and powerful new relics to Stellaris: Console Edition, allowing you to discover the galaxy as never before. Excavate ruins left by ancient empires, which could potentially reveal massive advantages to help in your conquest of the galaxy or discover Relic worlds long since abandoned.
Finally, the Necroids Species Pack (coming 2021) allows you to play as powerful undead creatures, absorbing willing sapient populations into your empire, with powerful new civics that allow you to memorialize fallen sapients, perform ritual sacrifices, and raise armies of undead.
- Crashfix related to animated GUIs.
- Fixed pops checking factions daily, which was the cause of the performance issues.
- Crashfix for a weird special case when opening the resettlement screen.
- Fixed a bug when AI won’t upgrade starbases if already reached max cap for starbases.
- The AI is more willing to lower federation centralization if they are the federation president. They now care about if Cohesion and Monthly Cohesion are negative.
- Fixed _grey_grey_grey_grey… Text.
- If you pacify space crystals, roaming space crystal fleets will be neutral to you.
- The final results event for the Trade League Join Operation now reliably fires.
- You can no longer select energy or resources you don’t have access to through the top bar.
- Removed error spam due to invalid contact location with empires that have no capital. A contact location will now more reliably be found.
- No matter how hard they try, non-psionic pops are now barred from the Telepath job.
- Killing the Tiyanki Matriarch now only displeases the Galactic Community if the Tiyanki Conservation Act has actually passed.
- Tweaked a few snags.
- Dynamic flags should now make Shoulders of Giants Arc Sites “belong” to its respective user.
- Secessionist rebellions can now only happen on a planet if at least one pop has happiness.
- Added colony_event flag – and the removal of it at the end.
- Fixed so that a smaller type of the same threat pops up if it’s early in the game.
- Fixed a case where the Great Khan could be both dead and not dead at the same time.
- Fixed so the correct flag gets placed when allowing slaves again, after they’ve been banned by the galactic community.
- Marauders contact project is now removed from the situation log if you manage to contact them through other means.
- Armageddon stance once again create tomb world.
- Your anomalies will POP once again!