Steel Division 2 February 3 update is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Steel Division 2 patch notes, the latest update added a new expansion(Tribute to the Liberation of Italy) to the game.
Previously, a big update was released which added quality of life improvements to the game. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in Steel Division 2 February 3 Update?
- Command 8 new meticulously researched divisions and access four fully voiced new nations: South Africa, Brazil, and the competing Repubblica Sociale Italiana and the Allied-aligned Kingdom of Italy.
- 4 new Axis battegroups: the 5. Gebirgsjäger, the Italian-German mixed 4. Fallschirmjäger, the 26. Panzerdivision or the Mussolini-loyal 4a Divisione Alpini “Monterosa”.
- 4 new Allied battlegroups: the 6th South African Armoured Division, the Italian Corpo Italiano di Liberazione, the 8th Indian (Infantry) Division, or the diverse Task Force 45.
- Over 300 new units, including infantry squads, with 22 brand-new vehicle models, 4 new plane models, as well as many new variants. This includes a wide variety of Italian equipment, from the P-26/40 tank, to the ubiquitous Semovente 47/32, the rare Semovente M41 90/53 and other versions, AS.42 heavy recon jeep and MotoGuzzi side-cars. Other new units include the uncommon German FAMO 88mm, Indian ACV-IP Mk.2 APCs, South African Bedford QL 6pdr Portee, American M2 90mm AA guns, British BL 4,5-inch howitzer, and many more. Take to the skies with the C.202 serie VIII Folgore, G.55 serie I Centauro, Re.2002 Ariete fighters, or Z. 1007bis serie VI Alcione bomber.
- New infantry model sets, such as South African, Brazilian, Indian including Sikh and Gurkhas, German Gebirgsjäger, and many different types of Italian soldiers in both Axis and Allied divisions.
Download free Steel Division 2 patch on PC (Steam).