State of Decay 2 update 30.2 is available to download on Xbox One, Steam, and Windows 10. According to the official State of Decay 2 patch notes, the new update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, the State of Decay 2 patch 30.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major State of Decay 2 update 30 added the ability to continue playing with a community after completing a Legacy.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are facing issues while playing the game. Today’s State of Decay 2 update 30.2 will fix a few of them.
State of Decay 2 Patch 30.2 Notes – September 19, 2022
- The phrase “Disband Community” has been changed to “Delete Community” and the confirmation popup language has been tweaked to better communicate the consequences of selecting this option in the post legacy flow
- Players can now earn the “Next Generation” Achievement for starting a community with a survivor that has completed a legacy
- Returning to the legacy pool from a Survivor’s detailed review now highlights the survivor you were just inspecting
- Toolkits and Advanced toolkits are more reliably sorted together
- Navigating through particularly full supply lockers should no longer be slow or sluggish
- The Command Center no longer reset to level 1 after a post legacy move
- Character traits that provide stat bonuses reflect those bonuses in their in-game flyout more reliably
- The gamma screen now appears readable when viewed during gameplay
- Temporary morale debuffs no longer stay with characters sent to the legacy pool
- Equipping a ranged weapon with the same weapon mod that it currently has equipped no longer destroys the original
- Ammo remains sorted when the player removes or places ammo into their supply locker
- Facility mods remain sorted when the player removes or places them into their supply locker
- Debug text no longer appears in confirmation pop-up when selecting a survivor to exile
- Multiple stacks of the same ammo type now sorts correctly
Download free State of Decay 2 patch 30.2 on Windows 10 and Xbox One.