State of Decay 2 update 29.1 released on Xbox One, Steam, and Windows 10. According to the official State of Decay 2 patch notes, the new update addressed a few issues that have been causing players some problems. Apart from this, State of Decay 2 patch 29.1 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a remastered Trumbull Valley map with new missions, new stuff, new bases, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are facing issues while playing the game. Today’s State of Decay 2 update 29.1 will fix a few of them.
State of Decay 2 Patch 29.1 Notes – Official
- “Welcome to the Party” should no longer fail to tell the player where the enclave is. The enclave was showing up, but the mission did not update with markers or description.
- Zombies should have an easier time walking around in Marshall, instead of standing around yelling about how unfair it is that they can’t reach you.
- Infestations should be back to normal again. Players should be able to have more than 5 and those infestations will be able to grow past 1 screamer.
- One handed axes will now make sound again when landing hits against the undead.
- The Haven Device build action is now translated into our supported languages.
- We fixed a slew of lighting bugs in various parts of the world.
Download free State of Decay 2 patch 29.1 on Windows 10 and Xbox One.