Starsand update 0.5.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Starsand patch notes, the latest update added minor translation and other fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Starsand patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Starsand Patch Notes – November 9, 2021
- We listened and added more stones. The number of stone deposits that you can mine with a pickaxe remained the same for now.
- Spike traps deal a bit more damage now.
- A bug with map icons that prevented some players from saving the game.
- Game crashing on some rare occasions when pressing numbers over 6 on the keyboard.
- Items disappearing from the inventory when loading a saved game.
- Infinite sandstorm.
- Enemies taking damage by spike traps and wooden spikes even when they are under the ground.