Starmancer update 0.1.50 (November 1, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Starmancer patch notes, the latest update added Halloween Starmancer Core, a pumpkin plushie and a spooky painting, UI changes, and more.
Previously, a big update added a new faction, new creatures, new skills, and status effects.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Starmancer Patch Notes (November 1, 2021)
- Added Halloween Starmancer Core.
- Added a pumpkin plushie and a spooky painting.
- Perks now display their duration in the UI.
- Added morale-affecting perks to the morale UI, like intoxicated
- Added a context option for knocking out other colonists.
- Added a context option for feeding knocked out colonists.
- Slimes can now be fed via the context menu.
- Removed text references of drones caring about beauty.
- Added visual effect for things that are instantly consumed, like med kits and mental stabilizers.
- Perks now show their duration when moused over.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when colonists tried to walk to an object that was unwalkable due to a blocked path, and they would keep generating a route to it endlessly.
- The amount slider is no longer shown when context eating items.
- Fixed a bug where colonists would attack slimes without being angry.
- Fixed many instances where objects would show the wrong blueprint when being repositioned
- Dead colonists will no longer become upset occasionally.
- Reduced tech tree research duration for many objects.
- Added therapist 9000, must be stocked with mental stabilizers.
- Fixed issues with healing booth and slime grower statuses.
Download free Starmancer patch 0.1.50 on PC.