A new Stardew Valley update 1.55 (Hotfix) is now available to download on PC and PS4. According to the official Stardew Valley 1.55 patch notes, the latest update added various changes and some bug fixes. Apart from this, Stardew Valley patch 1.55 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big major update 1.5 added an entirely new region of the world, Ginger Island (part of the Fern Islands). Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Stardew Valley version 1.55 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stardew Valley 1.55 patch notes – December 7, 2021
- Fixed a memory leak related to sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where the quitting the game in exclusive fullscreen would revert to borderless windowed upon reloading the game.
- Fixed an issue where last used volume levels weren’t properly applying when starting a new game.
- Fixed Special Orders board appearing distorted during festivals.
- MODDING: [HOURS_24_00] is now properly zero padded.
Download free Stardew Valley update 1.55 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.