Star Wars Squadrons update 1.09 for PS4, PS VR and Xbox One is now available for players. According to Star Wars Squadrons 1.09 patch notes, the latest update brings balancing changes, and tuning. Apart from this, Squadrons version 1.09 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a game update added some quality of life improvements and more. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues with the game. Today’s Star Wars Squadrons version 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Star Wars Squadrons 1.09 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who was drifting
- Several backend improvements
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing would not progress certain Challenges for Bombers
- Fixed an issue where the Valiant Focus visor wouldn’t display correctly when worn by a Duros
- Fixed an issue where the thumbnail for the Recon Trainer helmet was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where players who were made a Custom Matches admin would not receive any of the associated privileges
- Fixed an issue where Steam usernames could be displayed with extra unintended characters
- Fixed an issue where privacy settings in Custom Matches would be saved into the presets
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map
Starfighters & Components
- Fixed an issue where the Resonant Shield would affect lasers even when not overcharged
- Fixed an issue where the Rotary Cannon stats weren’t displaying accurately
- Fixed an issue where the Unstable Engine for the TIE defender did not display the correct stats
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing’s Gyro auxiliary would not double the other auxiliary’s ammo count
Fixed the following issues
- The Proton Bomb counter could display incorrectly after use
- The missile lock UI could stay on the screen briefly after switching targets
- Holding the button rather than tapping it would not open the scoreboard during the post-match sequence
- Starfighters could get greyed out if the player rapidly shuffled between them.
Download free Star Wars Squadrons update 1.09 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.